Successful projects have to offer value and impact. But writing a winning project and having a good plan often isn't enough. Donors will only support proposals that:
- Convince them of the value of solving the problem
- Demonstrate that you have a solution
- Persuade them you can deliver results
- So you need to be a good communicator, too - presenting your ideas clearly and persuasively.
As part of our project writing training learners will;
- Learn how to design their own project
- Learn how to a write a proposal that funders will support
Learners will begin with writing skills and a step-by-step guide to how to improve the impact of whatever we write. However, to write a proposal, we also need to have a project plan that works. Moving onto Project Planning, we explore why many proposals fail (and why others succeed) before getting to grips with the Logical framework Approach, where you will apply the tools you learn to design your own project.