Digital storytelling for global citizenship education
The course has the main aim of developing the competences of the participants in the field of Global Citizenship Education, as well as to train them on how to use Digital Storytelling to let the students producing short stories using the techniques developed with the BRIGHTS project.
The main learning outcomes are:
- analyse GCE opportunities for formal and non-formal education;
- use digital storytelling in the classroom/group;
- plan a digital storytelling workshop;
- experience one concrete tool to facilitate the story-circle;
- being engaged to use digital storytelling in the classroom.
- Course Certification according to the needs and demands of Erasmus+
- Possibility of ECVET certification
- Rich cultural and leisure program
- Cultural and language preparation using our elearning platform