Teaching Tips and Strategies in Distance Learning during the Pandemic Situation
The COVID-19 pandemic has become a global health issue and has had a major impact on education.As a result of COVID-19 school closures, globally, over 1.2 billion children are out of the classroom and governments have adopted alternative distance-learning solutions to ensure the continuity of quality education.Consequently, half way through the second semester of the academic year 2019/2020, learning methods were delivered through distance learning and still go on. Teachers and other education personnel are on the front lines of ensuring the continuity of learning.
With support, teachers can play multiple roles in the process of distance learning during the pandemic crisis. They can become value leaders, integrator of tools , and learning environment designers.Teachers will need to reformulate the classroom environment to ensure the consistency of distance learning, paying attention to the emotional state of students who are located remotely.
This webinar has been created for teachers who want to adjust their roles in order to ensure the effectiveness of distance learning solutions.
To provide webinar participants with
- Understanding of Advantages and disadvantages of distance learning
- Find approach and tips in delivering productive teaching outside the classroom
- Manage the classroom atmosphere effectively
- Find several digital tools to support the distance learning via online platforms
- Better understanding of stress management and well-being
- Set a supportive environment and build positive relationships with students
The Webinar starts on the 10th of March 2021, 14:00 Central Europe Time.